Lockdown Won’t Beat Me

 



For me, feeling down during this current lockdown is a choice and I choose not to. Although I’m not able to continue my internship, I have made sure to keep myself busy by building on my skills, learning new ones and researching future opportunities. 

I keep myself focused by writing a ‘To Do’ list every Sunday which plans out exactly what I want to achieve over the course of the following week. I’m a big believer in hard work, determination and that you make your own luck in life. 

I have been knocked back, or just plain ignored, many times in my pursuit of opportunities to progress myself. However, my determination has already reaped rewards and my ability to get straight back up after every knockdown will, I’m confident, reap further rewards in the future. 

My mantra to keeping positive during these difficult times is to not count the days, make the days count. 

If you agree with my approach to keeping positive during difficult times, please like and share this post so that we can support and inspire others together.


Comments

Popular Posts