YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE




No matter how hard you try, it’s impossible to please everyone. I’ve learnt over the years that I need to concentrate on living my life, try to be successful and please myself. I have inherited and developed good morals and they are what I live by.

 

Nobody really knows what the secret to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone. My advice would always be to try to do the right thing within boundaries you are personally comfortable with – no matter what you do, regardless of your own thoughts on what is right and wrong, there will still be people that don’t like it, but the trick is to not let it bother or worry you. 

 

When people don’t like something I’ve said, or done, I’ve learnt not to take it personally and respect that they are entitled to their own opinion. If someone wants to take it a step further and criticise me, I am humble enough to hear what they have to say and evaluate it sensibly and objectively. In fact, I turn the whole experience into a positive in that I can rise above it, move on quickly and be more accepting of people as a result.

 

In summary, trying to please everyone is a recipe for stress, misery and frustration. Be yourself and embrace the people that are cool with that – the rest just aren’t important enough to worry about.

Comments

Popular Posts