New Year Refections




I would like to wish all my connections a very Happy New Year. 


Personally, I’m very excited for 2022 because I learnt so much in the last year. I’ll be using all that knowledge to ensure I’ll be embracing all the opportunities that come my way, and making opportunities of my own.

 

So, what has 2021 taught me? I learnt that you can’t expect opportunities to come your way, you need to get yourself out there and market yourself. 


Having confidence in your abilities and not being afraid of approaching others will, sooner or later, get you noticed – you will no doubt have some knock-backs along the way however, by persevering and by accepting that not everyone will recognise your talents, good things are destined to come your way.

 

Most importantly, 2021 really enforced to me what’s really important in life. 


I’m never going to compromise myself to chase large pay days, I will always stay true to myself and continue loving what I do, and having as much fun with it as I continue my journey as a fashion stylist.

 

I’m going to be unstoppable in 2022, and I hope you all are too.

 

Comments

Popular Posts